- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, Mar 28 Launched.
- 1857, Apr 23 Owned H. C. Spaids, Chicago.
- 1858, Jul Collided with propeller GLOBE off Manitou Islands, Lake Michigan.
- 1859, Jun 17 Left for Europe with 1,800 pipe-staves & 27,000 West India staves.
- 1859, Aug 17 Arrived Limerick, Ireland.
- 1860, Mar 19 Arrived Falmouth from Danube.
- 1861, Feb 16 Sailed from Kingston,Jamaica for Salt River.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID