- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1813 British flagship in Battle of Lake Erie, captured by U.S. Forces, sunk for preservation at Misery Bay, Erie, PA.
- 1825, Jul 12 Sold Erie; at Bay of Presque Isle.
- 1835 Owned George Miles, Erie; raised & repaired for use as a merchant vessel.
- 1836, Aug 2 Owned Thomas Cook, William Ruxton & George Miles, Jr., Buffalo District; 96'2" x 26 x 11'1", 244 41/95 tons.
- 1837, Sep 25 Owned Hubbard & Co, Chicago, IL, et al; enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1839, Sep 10 Condemned at Buffalo, NY, Lake Erie.
- 1841, Sep 10 Sent over Niagara Falls as spectacle.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Michigan Pioneer & Historical Collections
- K. R. McPherson
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID