- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856 First enrolled French Creek, NY.
- 1856, Jul 1 Collided with schooner W. J. GRANT, Lake Erie.
- 1857, Oct Damaged in gale, Lake Ontario.
- 1857, Oct 4 Got on Spectacle Reef but managed to get off again. Put back to Mackinaw.
- 1858 Collided with GOVERNOR off Port Colbourne.
- 1859, Nov 21 Collided with & sunk schooner CLEOPATRA, Port Maitland, ONT, Lake Erie.
- 1860 Fowler and Esseltyne, Clayton, NY, owned "Reindeer Fleet".
- 1863, Nov 19 Sunk by collision with bark TWO FANNIES, off Forty Mile Point, Lake Huron.
- 1871, Aug Leaked on Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID