- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863-68 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1865 Readmeasured 333 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Clark & Parker, Oswego, NY.
- 1875, Oct 10 Stranded Powell Point, near Grand Island, Lake Superior; released.
- 1876 Owned Patrick Boylan et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1879 Wrecked Sand Beach, Lake Huron; bound from Cleveland-Racine, WI.
- 1880, Jul Owned N. Mills, Marysville. Barge 136.2 x 26.1 x 12.8; listed as US2380.
- 1880-93 Towed as barge in lumber trade.
- 1893, Sep 17 Wrecked 16 miles North, Kincardine, ONT.
- 1903, Apr 25 Enrolled Pt. Huron, MI; 316 tons.
- 1904, May 3 Documents surrendered; hull failure; dynamited few days later.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID