- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848 First enrolled Toledo, OH
- 1848, December 3 ashore at Long Point Cuthove, off after taking out cargo.
- 1849 Miami Distr.
- 1850, August 6. Run into and badly damaged by steamer OCEAN on Lake Erie. Towed into Detroit River.
- 1851, May 1 Damaged & waterlogged in gale, Grand River, ONT, Lake Erie.
- 1852 Enrolled Toledo
- 1853, Nov 23 Wrecked Erie, PA, Lake Erie
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID