- Original Owner
- Norton & Bliss
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1827-36 Eight enrollments Buffalo, NY.
- 1828, Oct Went ashore Otter Creek, Canada; got off.
- 1829, Nov Aground Portland, NY; got off; little damage.
- 1833, Oct Arrived Cleveland, OH with sails split in storm; cargo flour.
- 1836, Jul 6 Sank in lake Erie storm; owned Smith, Macy & Russel, Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID