- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866-1867 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1868 Owned Buffalo.
- c.1872 Owned Adam Hartman & Patrick Everett.
- 1872 Tug ADA in use on Niagara River destroyed by fire on east side of Grand Island.
- 1873 Machinery into tug JOHN NICE; hull abandoned.
- 1879 Owned at Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Brendon Baillod
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID