- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1861 Repaired & refastened.
- 1862, Jul Foremast struck by lightning, Welland Canal, Lake Ontario.
- 1862, Sep Struck by lightning, Niagara, ONT, Lake Ontario.
- 1862, Nov Collided with schooner A. BRONSON off Port Dalhousie, Lake Ontario.
- 1863 Owned Mallard, Clary & Co., Oswego, NY.
- 1866 Owned George Hollister, Euclid, OH
- 1867, Apr 16 Owned George Fish, Algonac, MI; readmeasured 86.77 gross tons.
- 1868, Sep 28 Owned James Moore & John Moore, Algonac, MI.
- 1869, Jul 9 Owned Paul McQueen, Algonac, MI.
- 1871 Owned Robinson et al, Algonac,MI.
- 1871, Oct 24 Wrecked; owned Falconer McRivers, Algonac, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - Internet
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID