- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854, Jan 13 Owned R.H. Rae & Alex Logie.
- 1856, Jun 10 Owned R.H. Rae et al.
- 1858, Jun Capsized off Erie, PA; crew saved; towed by propeller MISSOURI to Buffalo.
- 1859, Jan 10 Owned J.& J. Abbey.
- 1859, Nov 24 Owned J. McCuppar & Robert Elliot, Port Robinson.
- 1860 Owned T. Rae, Hamilton.
- 1861, Jul Repaired after springing leak on Lake Erie; owned Elliott & McCoppen.
- 1861, Oct 3 Collided with brig WALBRIDGE 8 miles below Bar Pt, Lake Erie; both repaired.
- 1864 Prior to this renamed GEORGE M. ABLE; Owned James Murray; home port Dunkirk, ONT; 198 tons.
- 1866 Owned at Cleveland, OH; US10219; 189 tons.
- 1871 Owned Captain Green, Cleveland; repaired.
- 1871, Aug 29 Broke up in Lake Erie storm.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes" - internet
- Unique ID