- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- Used by Canadian government as warship.
- 1847, Dec 31 Owned Land & Routh, Hamilton, ONT.
- 1848, Nov Bulwarks torn away in collision with another vessel at Buffalo, NY.
- 1850, Apr 22 Owned J.H. Cameron, Toronto, ONT.
- 1853, Mar 26 Owned M.W. Forward, Oswego, NY.
- 1854, Nov Ashore Lake Ontario; owned Forward & Smith, Oswego.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID