- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1839 Home port Baltimore; ran Baltimore to Charleston, SC.
- 1854 Owned Provincial Insurance Co, Toronto, ONT; renamed PROVINCIAL; ran Quebec to Halifax.
- 1856 Transferred to Toronto; rebuilt with full guards for paddles, lengthened 178', 130hp engine; chartered to Captain Kidd to run Lake Ontario.
- 1857 For sale at auction at Toronto; overhauled & readmeasured, 184' x 46'8" x 8'; 41 x 10', 200hp engine.
- 1877 Raised for salvage, sunk at Grand Trunk Depot, Toronto; used for years as clubhouse by Yacht Club.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- Lytle List
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes" - internet
- Unique ID