- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853, May Ran Buffalo to Chicago with freight.
- 1853, Sep 6 Bound for Mchigan City, IN with railroad iron & salt, driven ashore, leaking, at South Manitou Island, Lake Michigan; pumped out, got off & delivered cargo.
- 1853, Oct 8 Recaulked at Jordan & Alcott dry dock, Chicago.
- 1853, Nov 24 Foundered Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID