- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1835 Enrolled new at Oswego, NY; owned T. Wyman.
- 1835, Nov 18 Bound Cleveland, OH to Oswego with 25,000 bushels wheat, sunk at Madison Dock, OH in gale; all hands lost.
- 1836, Sep Found masts above water; raised & taken to Ashtabula or Conneaut, OH; some bodies recovered; cargo lost.
- 1837 Enrolled Cleveland.
- 1844 Dismantled to build new 125 ton schooner.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Jack Messmer
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID