- Sail Number Masts
- 131' 7"
- 27' 9"
- Tonnage Gross
- Final Location
- 20 miles north of Lorain, OH, 15 miles east of Point au Pelee, ONT.
- Lake Erie.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Downbound for Buffalo from Chicago, collided with barque ELIZABETH JONES & sank; JONES had little damage, picked up crew & continued on; both parties charged the other with neglegence.
- 1885, May 24 WILLIS owners won lawsuit.
history and notes
- 1872, May 14 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1872, Nov 11 Sunk, Lake Erie.
- 1872, Dec 31 Enrollment surrendered, "vessel lost".
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID