- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 272 66/95
history and notes
- 1853, Oct 7 Owned Ralph H. Harmon et al, Cleveland; 2 masts.
- 1856, May 7 Owned Charles D. Robinson et al, Green Bay, WI.
- 1860 Owned C. Robinson, Green Bay.
- 1864, Jun 6 Ashore Grand Sable, Lake Superior; jettisoned 50 tons of deckload & got off.
- 1865-68 Not listed.
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID