- Original Owner
- Captain James Porter et al
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1852 Sank, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1854, May 29 Collision in fog with steamer TRAVELER, Lake Michigan; laid up 4 years.
- 1856, Apr 12 Grounded on bar, Milwaukee.
- 1856, May 15 Grounded; sprang leak & sank in harbor, Milwaukee.
- 1860, Aug 25 Refitted at Wolf & Lawrence's dry dock.
- 1863 Owned Brown, Milwaukee.
- 1866 Owned Reeves et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1867 Converted to barge.
- 1868 123.83 gross tons.
- 1869, Oct 14 Sank, Lake Huron.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID