- Sail Number Masts
- 101' 2"
- 22' 2"
- 8' 9"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1847, September 1 Enrolled Cleveland, Ohio; cost $7,520
- 1848 Ran Cleveland to Buffalo with grain
- 1848, August 31 Ashore near Grand River, waterlogged; 330 barrels salt
- 1850, April 11 Owned R.T. Lyon, Cleveland
- 1850, November 29 Ashore on rocks with railroad iron; released by
- steamer BELLE
- 1854, August 15 Drove against breakwater with staves near Buffalo,
- New York, Lake Erie
- 1854, November 16 Secured at Buffalo in storm after losing some spars
- & rigging near Kelley's Island, bound for Detroit,
- Michigan with coal
- 1859, September Wrecked, Lake Erie
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID