- Sail Number Masts
- 117' 6"
- 24' 8"
- 10' 11"
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1855 Enrolled Sandusky, Ohio
- 1859 Owned Bliss O. Wilcox, et.al., Fairport, Ohio
- 1860 Ashore South Bay Point, Lake Ontario; released
- 1862, September 8 Lost man overboard off Point Abino, Lake Erie
- 1863 Owned Wilcox & Fountain, Fairport
- 1865 Rebuilt, readmeasured, 213.79 gross tons
- 1866, July Sunk in St.Lawrence River, off Brockville with cargo corn
- for Ogdensburg, New York; raised & repaired
- 1871 Owned Jno. McKay, Cleveland, Ohio
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID