- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864, Apr 30 Ashore Point Wausoschance, Lake Michigan.
- 1865 Same owners; 457 gross tons.
- 1868 Buffalo owners; 515.8 gross tons.
- 1874, Jul 2 Sunk in collision with propeller W.H. BARNUM off Point Pelee, Lake Erie, 28' water.
- 1874, Aug 13 Recovered by Coast Wrecking Co.
- 1874, Aug 21 Ashore near Port Burwell, full of water.
- 1874, Aug 25 Towed to Buffalo by tug RACINE for rebuilding, cabin gone, decks warped, 12' hole in side.
- 1875, Oct Ashore, Bailey's Harbor near Sheboygan, WI; owned Ingrahams.
- 1875, Nov 4 Released, large repairs needed.
- 1877, Apr Ashore Point Pelee; released by tug WINSLOW.
- 1879 Owned J. Ryan et al, Buffalo.
- 1885, Jun Ashore Huron Island; released; owned Captain Cramer et al, Buffalo.
- 1887, Jun 4 Sunk near Detour, MI; released; taken to Detour, then Detroit.
- 1893, Jun 14 Ashore Magdelena Island, Lake Superior.
- 1915 Renamed FRANK S. KEELER.
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID