- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860 Sank, North Branch, Chicago River; owned Mozier & Company, Troy, New York.
- 1863 Owned Bowman & Crawford, Troy, New York; large repairs; harbor
- tug; 37 tons old style.
- 1865 Readmeasured Chicago, Illinois, 24 gross tons.
- 1866 Rebuilt as 2 mast schooner; US 383; 23.75 gross tons; enrolled Chicago.
- 1870, Apr 29 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID