- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1873 Owned Irwin & Boyd, Pt. Hope, ONT; 233 tons.
- 1875 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned Huron & Ontario Transportation Co. Quebec.
- 1885, Apr 13 Registered Port Hope, owned Robert Charles Smith Jr.
- 1899 Reportedly abandoned in Sarnia Bay for several years.
- 1901, Aug 16 Wrecked, towed to Kettle Point by tug SARNIA, used as breakwater.
- 1905 Abandoned, reportedly built by Artemis Dunning at Quebec City.
- John O. Greenwood
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID