- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1861 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1863 Owned H.A. Frink, Buffalo, NY.
- 1865 Owned Nims & Gibson, Buffalo, NY; enrolled Buffalo, NY; readmeasured; 308 gross ton.
- 1866 Owned Walbridge & Co., Toledo, OH.
- 1871 Owned Swain & Robinson, Toledo, OH.
- 1873 Owned Keith, Chicago, IL.
- 1875, Aug 16 Ashore near Leland, MI; damaged.
- 1876 Owned Kirby Furlong & Co., Grand Haven, MI; made 3 mast barge.
- 1879 Owned Kirby, F. & Co., Grand Haven, MI.
- 1887 Towed by JAS. P. DONALDSON.
- 1888 Owned Wm. W. Smith; enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1890, Nov 20 Enrollment surrendered, Port Huron, MI; out of commission.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID