- Original Owner
- George A. Rabb, Henry R. Peyson and Charles Walker
- Original Owner Location
- Chicago, IL
- Sail Number Masts
- 131' 5"
- 25' 10"
- 10' 7.25"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 334 33/95
History and Notes
- 1846, Mar 27 Launched Milwaukee, WI
- 1846 Enrolled Detroit; ran Milwaukee-Chicago with grain.
- 1847 Enrolled Chicago
- 1848, Apr Lost first mate overboard; ran Buffalo-Chicago with grain
- 1848, Nov Damaged, collision with brig RAMSEY CROOKS near Buffalo, Lake Erie
- 1849, Mar Damaged in spring freshet at Chicago, IL.
- 1852, Oct 16 Ashore Long Point with railroad iron.
- 1853, Aug 24 Sprung leak off Erie; badly damaged with merchandise.
- 1854, Nov Owned J. L. Leavenworth, Chicago; wrecked Lake Erie
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID