- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 253 43/95
History and Notes
- 1847-68 Eleven enrollments Buffalo, NY.
- 1848 Ran Buffalo to Sandusky, OH with grain.
- 1848, Oct Rebuilt Sandusky.
- 1848, Nov 30 Bound Sandusky to Buffalo, went ashore Long Point Cut with flour; released.
- 1857, Nov Ashore Sleeping Bear, Lake Michigan; owned Bruce & Johnson, Buffalo.
- 1860 Owned R. Johnson, Buffalo.
- 1861, Oct In collision on Detroit River; repaired at Detroit.
- 1863 Rebuilt.
- 1865 207 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Prouty, Buffalo.
- 1868 217.67 gross tons.
- 1871 Barge.
- 1872 Repaired.
- 1874 Towed by Propeller WILLIAM COWIE along with HARVEST & ST. JOSEPH.
- 1876 Owned J.C. Hazen, Toledo, OH.
- 1879, Aug 16 Wrecked Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID