- Sail Number Masts
- 50' 6"
- 16' 9"
- 5' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1828, July 24 Enrolled at Buffalo, New York; engaged in Grain Trade,
- Lake Michigan to Lake Ontario
- 1839, November 6 Driven ashore in gale off Chicago piers; released &
- repaired, continued voyage to Rochester, New York
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID