- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1871 Owned Winslow, Buffalo, NY.
- 1872 Ashore Pigeon Bay, damaged; repaired Detroit Dry Dock.
- 1876 Owned Wells & Co., Milwaukee.
- 1874, May Collided with schooner ACTIVE, Lake Michigan.
- 1881, Sep 15 Owned Hood & MacMillan, Chicago; wrecked Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes" - internet
- Unique ID