- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- 86' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 77 67/95
History and Notes
- 1834 Plied Buffalo to Niagara Falls.
- 1835, Mar Received new low pressure engine, West Point Foundry, NY.
- 1837, May 22 Owned Lyman Stevens et al.
- 1837, Aug 25 Owned Jedediah H. Lathrop et al, Buffalo.
- 1839 Abandoned.
- 1840 Rebuilt as schooner.
- 1840, Jul 25 Owned David Cook et al, Evans, NY.
- 1841, Apr 11 New owners.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID