- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Named for mayor of Port Robinson.
- 1857, Jul 2 Launched Port Robinson, ONT.
- 1858 Sailed Lake Ontario for Liverpool, ENG.
- 1860, May 26 Departed from Wallaceburg for Europe with oak, walnut, flour, pork, and peas.
- 1862, Aug Damaged in gale on Lake Erie.
- 1863, Oct 20 Reported sunk in a collision with bark CONSTITUTION off Pt. Pelee, Ont.
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID