- Sail Number Masts
- 125' .5"
- 26' .75"
- 11' 4.25"
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1857-60 Enrolled Cleveland, Ohio
- 1859, March Fitted out for European Trade
- 1859, April Grounded, St.Clair Flats
- 1859, July 5 Arrived Liverpool, England
- 1859, October Returned from Liverpool
- 1860, August Wrecked off Brazil; repaired
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - internet
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID