- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867, Jun 29 First enrolled Milwaukee, WI
- 1868 May have been rebuilt as steamer; 59.6 x 15.5 x 6.2'
- 1869, Nov 24 Driven ashore in gale between Centerville & Mann's Landing, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1871 Owned Murphy, Milwaukee
- 1874 New deck
- 1875 Listed as schooner
- 1876 Owned E. Lawrence, Sheboygan, WI
- 1882 Owned Menominee parties, WI
- 1884 Owned F. G. Blakefield, Milwaukee; 39.29 net tons
- 1884, May 1 Blown ashore near Bar Point shoal, Detroit River
- 1885 Owned Washington Island parties, WI
- 1888, Nov 5 Capsized & ashored.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID