- Sail Number Masts
History and Notes
- 1825 Capsized near Prescott, ONT, St. Lawrence River.
- 1826 Wreck raised by Capt. Mosier, rebuilt, converted into steamer, Prescott, ONT; 400 old tons; renamed NIAGARA.
- 1826, Aug Machinery damaged; repaired.
- 1826, Nov Struck rock off Poplar Point, ONT.
- Date unknown Operated Prescott-York, ONT weekly with steamer QUEENSTON.
- 1839-1840 Rebuilt, Niagara, ONT; 475 old tons; 158 x 23.6 x 11'.
- 1842 Owned David Bethune.
- 1843 Renamed SOVEREIGN.
- 1846, Apr 18 Struck, heavily injured steamer TRANSIT, Toronto, ONT, Lake Ontario, ran on sand bar, disabled herself.
- post1851 Laid up often, Toronto.
- 1856 Dismantled
- 1859 Completely broken up.
- Newspaper Clippings
- History of the Great Lakes
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Brendon Baillod
- Unique ID