- Original Owner
- Thorsen & Arnold
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 143 40/95
History and Notes
- 1849, Apr 28 Ashore in storm south of Government Pier, Chicago, IL.
- 1849, Nov 30 Grounded in gale between Government piers, Milwaukee.
- 1852, Nov 15 Ashore, Muskegon, MI.
- 1854, Apr Ashore, Milwaukee; 3 lives lost.
- 1854, Nov 15 Ashore on bar full of water, Grand Haven.
- 1860, Mar 11 Wrecked, Lake Michigan; owned T. Peterson, Milwaukee.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID