- Propulsion Type
- 114' 6"
- 19' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1862, September 1 Ashore St.Clair River; released
- 1865, August 21 Owned George Bell & James C. Hicks, New York &
- William C. Berry, Norwalk, Conneticut; destined for
- New Orleans for towing services
- 1866 Reported abandoned, or government ownership
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID