- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1849 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; engaged in Lake Erie lumber & grain trade.
- 1853, Oct Sprung leak, Lake Erie near Cleveland; repaired.
- 1857 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1857, Nov Ashroe St. Joseph, MI; released.
- 1860 Owned Halliday & Co., Picton, ONT.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1866 Owned H. Gaw, Montreal, QUE.
- 1871 Owned Keeler, Montreal.
- 1876 Owned H. Huggins, Picton, ONT.
- 1878 Owned Wm. Nichols, Belleville, ONT; registered at Montreal, Canadian Register #C33499; readmeasured, 80 x 18.7 x 7.2', 73 net tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID