- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1865, Feb 2 Owned U.S. Navy, Washington, D.C.
- 1865-67 Used as government dispatch boat.
- 1867, Jul 1 Owned Lawrence Litchfield, Boston, MA; 140.3 x 24 x 10.7', 212.64 gross tons; 1 deck, 2 masts; renamed GENERAL H.E. PAINE.
- 1867, Oct 17 Rebuilt by Campbell, Owen & Co., Detroit, MI; owned J.J. Case, Racine, WI; 1 mast, 248.19 gross tons.
- 1868 Chartered Engelmann Line to carry lumber.
- 1869, May 14 Ashore Catchart Light, Grand Traverse Bay, MI, Lake Michigan.
- Late 1860's Used as passenger steamer Muskegon, MI - Chicago, IL.
- 1870, Oct 27 Repaired at Milwaukee, WI; wheel loss.
- 1871, Mar 7 Owned Ed. P. Ferry et al, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1879, Nov 19 Foundered near Grand Haven, Lake Michigan.
- 1880, Jun 30 Documents surrendered, Grand Haven.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Annual Reports, U.S. LifeSaving Service
- Unique ID