- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1873, Sep Launched
- 1873, Oct Shaved down to get through Welland Canal.
- 1876 Ran Quebec-Scotland in 24 days.
- 1877 Continued running Atlantic service.
- 1879 Owned P. Johnson, Manitowoc, WI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID