- Original Owner
- H.N. Todman, et.al.
- Sail Number Masts
- 20' 1"
- 9' 6"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, December 31 Owned Donald Campbell, et.al., Wellington, Ontario
- 1870, May 11 Owned Thomas Zealand, Hamilton, Ontario
- 1873 Owned James Clark, et.al., Goderich, Ontario
- 1880 Rebuilt
- 1887, April 16 Owned Alexander Lawson, Goderich
- 1902, September 24 Owned William Stone, Puce, Ontario
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID