- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1864, Apr Launched; received masts and rigging, Windsor, ONT; sailed to Liverpool, England, received register.
- 1864, Jun 27 Homeward bound; left Quebec with 420 tons of copper and 300 tierces of lard.
- 1868 Enrolled Cleveland at 320 tons.
- 1869, Jun Collided with propeller GRANITE CITY, Welland Canal.
- 1870's Continued making Atlantic crossings.
- 1875 Reportedly sold foreign.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID