- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1860 Stranded Bois Blanc Island.
- 1863 Recovered & rebuilt, Charlotte, NY; owned Ritchie & Co., Hamilton, ONT; renamed D. MCINNIS; C33524.
- 1864, Apr Ashore 10 miles W. Oak Orchard, Lake Ontario, bound Hamilton to Owen Sound, ONT; released by tug TORNADO.
- 1865 Owned Edward Browne, Hamilton; 213 gross tons.
- 1874 Owned William McNichol, Kingston, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID