- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1879, Nov 17 Part of small fleet belonging to or chartered to Hisckler & Arnold, Buffalo; foundered, Lake Ontario, off Oswego, NY, returning from work on Lachine Canal, St. Lawrence River.
- Probably salvaged by Canadians.
- 1884 Owned William McRae, Montreal; C74238.
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID