- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867 Built at Oshkosh, WI, B. Johnson.
- 1885, Oct Ashore, Michigan City, IND; slight damage; returned to Milwaukee.
- 1885 Owned C. H. Ellis, Milwaukee.
- 1891 Owned H. Hanson, Milwlaukee.
- 1893 Owned W. Robinson, Milwaukee.
- 1898 Purchsed by August Schuenamann for $250.
- 1898, Nov 9 Downbound from Sturgeon Bay-Chicago, anchored off Glencoe, IL, entire crew including August were lost; 2 lifeboats and entire stern of ship washed up.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID