- Sail Number Masts
- 89' 5"
- 5' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1855 Ashore in a winter gale on Lake Michigan; released
- 1856 Owned Andrus Stekete, et.al., Grand Haven, Michigan
- 1857 Owned John H. McCormick, Manitowoc, Wisconsin
- 1863 Owned William Stevens, Chicago
- 1865 Not listed in United States Merchant Vessels
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID