- Sail Number Masts
- 79' 6"
- 21' 10"
- 6' 9"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855 Enrolled Detroit
- 1860, June Same owner; capsized on Lake Michigan, crew rescued by
- schooner GEM, TELEGRAPH towed to Grand Haven, Michigan, by
- tug MCQUEEN; repaired
- 1863 Owned John Gilhuly, Chicago, Illinois
- 1865 Same owner, readmeasured 81.17 gross tons
- 1866 Owned Christian Olson, et.al., Chicago
- 1868 Owned at Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID