- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, Apr 15 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1868, Apr 29 298.15 gross tons; changed to 2 masted schooner, perhaps by M. Dole.
- 1878, Apr 16 Converted to barge at Marine City; lengthened 30 feet.
- 1881, Mar Sold by W.R. Burt to Hollenbeck & Hollywood.
- 1889, Nov Broke rudder being towed out of Buffalo harbor.
- 1907 Renamed ROMEO.
- 1916, Jun 14 Abandoned.
- 1918 Broken up Port Huron; owned E. McCollom & Co.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID