- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1862 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1865 179 gross tons.
- 1866, Oct Dismantled, converted to lumber barge.
- 1867 Owned Grummond & McCauley, Detroit.
- 1867, May Lost her tow, waterlogged at Point aux Barques, repaired Detroit; US59044.
- 1868 179.33 gross tons; US24146.
- 1869, Aug Damaged by collision St. Clair Flats.
- 1871 Thoroughly overhauled Clarks Drydock.
- 1871, Oct Arrived Detroit following loss of tow on Lake Huron.
- 1872, Sep 28 Wrecked Tawas Point.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID