- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 18,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1855-60 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1855, Nov 11 Collided with brig OCEAN off Girard River, ONT., Lake Erie.
- 1855, Nov 15 Capsized Detroit River; dismasted to right her.
- 1856, Jun 30 Grounded St. Clair Flats.
- 1857, Nov Ashore Lime Kiln Rock, Detroit River.
- 1858, Apr Sold Buffalo.
- 1860 Owned William O. Brown, Buffalo.
- 1860, Sep 14 Collided with schooner LIVELY Old Mackinac, Lake Huron; towed to Buffalo for repairs.
- 1861, Sep Sprung foremast.
- 1861, Oct Collided with schooner AVENGER, St. Clair River.
- 1862, May Collided with schooner SAN JACINTO.
- 1863, Apr Ashore with wheat Pelee Island, Lake Erie.
- 1865 Readmeasured; 310.45 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Charles Walker, Chicago, IL.
- 1866, Jun Lightning damage Lake Huron; repaired.
- 1866, Dec 1 Wrecked; owned Gottleib Schlecht, Chicago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID