- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- Pre 1915 Owned H. Beauchemin, Sorel, QUE.
- 1915 Registration closed, "To U.S.A. Register."
- 1917 Owned in United States.
- Rebuilt at Buffalo, NY; 122 x 36 x 11; 596 gross tons.
- Renamed VICTORIA; US166615; freight service.
- 1925 Owned Perry-Victoria Sand Co., NY.
- 1948 Owned C. Grace, Sarnia, ONT; listed as sand sucker.
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID