- Sail Number Masts
- 18' 1"
- 7' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1817 First enrolled Presque Isle
- 1824, April 13 Owned Detroit parties, Michigan
- 1824, May 17 Owned Reynold Gillet, Buffalo, New York, et.al.
- 1825, May 9 Ashore near Cedar Point, Ohio, Lake Erie; released
- 1828, January 29 Ashore in gale, Buffalo, Lake Erie
- 1831, August Aground, Niagara Falls
- 1831, September Freed herself & went over the Falls
- J.W. Hall
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Brendon Baillod
- Unique ID