- 120' 8"
- 23' 9"
- 11' 10"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 314 70/95
History and Notes
- 1845, May 23 Enrolled Oswego, carried passengers emigrating westward.
- 1845, Jul Burned near Milwaukee, WI, destroying boiler deck.
- 1846 Ran Chicago, IL to Oswego.
- 1848 Ran in Oswego to Chicago grain trade also carring pork & furs.
- 1851 Sold Canadian; C33457; renamed LORD ELGIN; 116 x 21 x 10', 153 tons; owned Hooker, Pridham & Co., Toronto, ONT.
- 1853 Ran daily Kingston to Montreal, QUE as mail boat.
- 1856 Ashore Duck Island Lake; released & repaired.
- 1856, Dec 2 Wrecked Lake Ontario.
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID