- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1865 274 gross tons.
- 1868 274.79 gross tons; owned Chicago, IL; US23494.
- 1871 Owned W. Goodnow, Chicago.
- 1871, Sep Struck the grounded ONEONTA in Buffalo channel.
- 1875 Rebuilt
- 1876 Owned Houghton Brothers, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1878 Repaired
- 1880, Apr Bound Milwaukee, WI-Buffalo, NY, was holed by ice and ashore near McGulpin Point, straits, corn laden; released and extensive repairs, Detroit, MI
- 1886 On Grummond Line; chartered to take plaster Alabaster, MI-Sheboygan, WI.
- 1889, Apr Owned Rochester parties.
- 1889, Nov Ashore Lake Michigan
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID